Caring For Your Jewellery 24th July 2015 – Posted in: Blog, Fashion
If you have purchased jewellery from Luxiere, congratulations – We are on the start of a long journey together. If you are an existing customer, welcome back – we love all of our customers! Even if you haven’t purchased from us before, these tips will help with your existing gold, silver and fashion jewellery.
We hope you and your jewellery will have a long and happy life together but, Jewellery is a delicate product. As a result a little care is required and to ensure that your product remains in beautiful condition.
Along with other jewellery makers, our designer jewellery is designed to last a lifetime and, by taking a few simple precautions, and a little care yours will soon become a family heirloom. These simple tips will help you get years of enjoyment out of your jewellery.
- Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratching
- Polish your product carefully with a soft, lint-free cloth to maintain the original, lustrous finish
- Remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming or applying body care products as this could harm the metals and possibly discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance
- Put on jewellery last when dressing, and take off first when undressing
- Avoid contact with water
- Avoid hard contact which could cause scratches, chips and other damage
- Avoid contact with harsh, abrasive materials or glass cleaners